These fun cartoon style portraits are a great way to honor your pet and make great custom gift ideas. As digital illustration these are easy to have printed on a variety of really cool items, or even just to have a digital downloads to print at home.
Custom Pet Portrait
Each pet is carefully stylized and illustrated using photoshop and my tablet. I first create the black outlines and then add the color. I will give you multiple updates throughout the process to ensure you portrait is just right.
How To Order
1. Choose the item you would like to purchase then select your options and complete the order. Digital Downloads and art creation are included with every option.
2. I will contact you to discuss get more information about your pet and how you would like the final image to look. We can also go over possible photo's that will give you the best final painting.
3. I will send you a draft image for approval before continuing on to your final piece. You can request revisions if needed for no additional charge.
4. I will send you a Digital Download of your gorgeous pet to print or share with friends in addition to your canvas or other products that you may also like to purchase.
How to enjoy prints
I have two services available if you would like prints of your portrait.
1. You can choose to purchase a print and I will have it printed locally, wrapped for you and sent via Canada Post free of charge.
2. You can choose the download + Print option and I will have the print sent to a printing center near you for pick-up.
3. You can simply download the image and print it on your home printer or at your local printers at your leisure.
Canvas prints are printed locally in Vancouver.
You don't need to be a professional photographer to get the perfect photo! Check out my video to see some of the magic I created with some very cute pets in less than ideal situations. The important part is to grab your pet at their best, and those are usually fairly candid accidental shots. You can just grab your phone or camera and snap a photo at eye level. Natural lighting is ideal but lighting can often be adjusted during painting. Pro tip: If your pet loves treats or a special toy, get them to sit and have someone hold the toy behind you while your dog waits patiently looking into the camera! The final pose and expression cannot be changed but back ground elements can be removed. If you have any questions or need some additional guidance in this respect do not hesitate to reach out to me for more support.
*For pets in costumes you will have to dress up your pet for the photoshoot. Butterflies and flowers and other elements can be added later and don't necessarily have to be in your photo.
Standard Canadian shipping is included in the final price. I have added options for Express post. For the USA and elsewhere unfortunately I have to charge for shipping due to customs charges. I do this in order to keep my prices as low as possible for you.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.