*Currently fully booked for pet portraits. Please write to infoandreafryett [!at] gmail.com to put your name on the waiting list.
Traditional Oil Painting on Canvas.
Honor your best friend in a manner reserved normally for Royalty. Using archival, high quality paint and canvas I capture the energy and likeness of your pet in high detail. Works are then protected with a UV protecting glaze in a subtly glossy finish. The art work is done on high grade canvas and the edges are painted so your work is ready to hang. No need for framing. This piece of art will last so long that your great great grandchildren will remember Fido or Garfield, and who knows maybe in 200 years it will be worth millions of dollars, leaving your family a legacy.
Please allow a few weeks for me to complete your painting. Hand painted portraits can't be rushed. Depending on the size they can easily take a full week of full time hours 9-5.
Painting pets and wildlife has been a passion of mine since the age of 10. To risk giving my age that is 30 years of practice and delight.
Here is a glimpse into how I create these gorgeous pieces.
Part 1. The underpainting
Part 2. The Color
How To Order
1. Choose the size you would like for your portrait and send some reference photo's of your pet (or pets as the case may be)
2. I will contact you to discuss get more information about your pet and how you would like the final image to look. We can also go over possible photo's that will give you the best final painting.
3. I will send you a draft image digitally for approval before continuing on to your final piece in paint. You can request revisions if needed for no additional charge.
4. I will ship you your finished artwork.
5. For fun I can create a time lapse video of your painting for you to share with your friends and family.
You don't need to be a professional photographer to get the perfect photo! Check out my video to see some of the magic I have created some very cute pets in less than ideal situations. The important part is to grab your pet at their best, and those are usually fairly candid accidental shots. You can just grab your phone or camera and snap a photo at eye level. Natural lighting is ideal but lighting can often be adjusted during painting. Pro tip: If your pet loves treats or a special toy, get them to sit and have someone hold the toy behind you while your dog waits patiently looking into the camera! The final pose and expression cannot be changed but back ground elements can be removed. If you have any questions or need some additional guidance in this respect do not hesitate to reach out to me for more support.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.